Fredericton Playhouse Inc., a charitable non-profit organization that manages and develops a 709-seat performance venue, has an exciting opportunity for an operations management professional to join our team.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Director of Operations is the senior leader responsible for general operations of the venue. They provide leadership and work collaboratively to ensure the organization meets high standards and is evolving to achieve strategic organizational goals.
They work directly with user groups and a management team to deploy a high level of customer service. Specifically, they are responsible for
- General client services (user groups)
- Facilities and Systems – maintaining a 26K square foot theatre, its building systems, and technology.
- Ticketing Operations – a physical box office/call centre and online ticketing system issuing ~60K tickets per year
- Patron Services – a team of 70+ volunteers and staff, food and beverage, and front of house services
- Technical Services – production equipment/systems and a team of professional technicians working in a unionized environment (IATSE)
A technology and customer-driven force, the successful candidate will have a depth of experience in strategic leadership, human resources, and financial management. They will have experience in process design and implementation, customer service management, facility management, CRM technology, and using MS Office applications.
Working in a collaborative, fast-paced, detail-oriented, and deadline-driven environment, they can demonstrate exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills, and have an aptitude for leading within a service-oriented team. They can demonstrate strong competencies in learning and using technology and providing direct client services. They will enjoy the challenge of developing audiences and support for the Fredericton Playhouse and will have an appreciation of the public value of the performing arts (e.g., music, theatre, dance, etc.).
Salary and benefits will be based on the successful candidate’s experience and training.
Apply by e-mail correspondence along with salary expectations to:
Fredericton Playhouse Inc.
Deadline for applications is April 10, 2022.
See the Playhouse website for more details.