ArtsLink NB is partnering with Stagehand to provide their booking and musician database at no cost to New Brunswickers. Stagehand is a two-sided marketplace bringing live music into everyday spaces. With Stagehand, any organization can find, book, and promote musicians to play/activate their space; any artist can promote themselves, book equitable and professionally fulfilling shows, and minimize administration.
ArtsLink NB will provide venues with tools and resources that will improve institutional knowledge, as well as educate and encourage business owners and organizations to participate in the vibrant music community in New Brunswick. ArtsLink NB will support musicians in booking equitable gigs that improve their own performance experience and help them reach a wider audience.
- Set up a profile, create show “call-outs,” book musicians through the platform, and keep internal data about past shows for your team to reference into the future.
- Set up a profile, apply to play at local venues, apply to play at venues while touring, keep internal data about how the shows went for your future reference, and update your profile for a complete overview of your history and accomplishments as a musician.
ArtsLink NB will provide:
- Support in setting up user profiles and creating shows
- Support in setting up musician profiles and booking shows
- Best practices toolkits for venues
- Best practices toolkits for musicians
Stagehand will provide:
- Free use of their platform for both musicians and venues
- Technical support from an enthusiastic team
- Webinars and one-on-one sessions on the platform’s functionality, best practices and benefits
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org