ArtsLink NB is currently seeking an organized and dynamic individual to provide office administration services for ArtsLink NB staff and their ongoing programs.
About ArtsLink NB:
ArtsLink NB is a member-based arts service organization, founded in 2009 to advance the arts in New Brunswick by unifying artists and arts organizations and promoting their value. We represent artists of all disciplines from across the province.
The successful candidate’s ability to multitask, complete detailed reports, and work in a team setting will ensure that ArtsLink NB is able to continue to meet its funding obligations. We are looking to employ someone who shares our position that the arts are vital to all New Brunswickers.
- This position requires attention to detail, discretion, and strong organizational skills.
- This position requires a supremely well organized, efficient, diligent individual with a facility with numbers, an interest in the details of administration and administrative support, and an aptitude for database applications.
- The Office Administrator will enjoy the demands of a fast-paced environment, demonstrate a strong sense of initiative, and enjoy the responsibility of resolving issues quickly, efficiently, and with a high degree of diplomacy.
Note: ArtsLink NB is temporarily operating remotely. This position is based in Saint John.
The selected candidate will be responsible for providing a variety of office support duties including:
- General office support
- Records management (electronic records and general office files)
- Supplies management
- Bank deposits, payments and transfers
- Administration of personnel policies, including health benefits, sick days, and other general personnel policies addressed in the company’s employee manual.
- Other duties as assigned
- Performing daily bookkeeping functions, including account coding, data entry, and postings for both A/R and A/P and month-end reconciliations
- Managing accounts payable, including liaison with suppliers and creditors, negotiating payments terms, responding to queries, and coordinating with the Executive Director
- Updating and reviewing cash flow
- Managing the membership database
- Scheduling and issuing payments to suppliers
- Collection payroll information and liaising with accountants, maintenance of payroll records
- Post-secondary qualifications in related field;
- Bookkeeping experience an asset;
- 1-3 years Experience in office administration;
Asset Qualifications: Preference may be given to applicants who demonstrate skills, training and competencies in:
- Planning and organization;
- Budget management-bookkeeping and invoicing;
- Effective interactive and written communication;
- Document publication;
- Teamwork and collaboration.
Salary: $30,000-32,000 per annum.
Deadline to apply: Aug. 10, 2020, 5pm ADT.
Please send your resume (including three references) and a cover letter to: Julie@artslinknb.com
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.