The award assists New Brunswick composers who want to develop and strengthen their craft. Open to music composers who are emerging and seasoned.
Apply by September 15, 2022
$800 Cash Award
- Mentorships (paying for any costs associated with the mentorship, including a fee for your mentor).
- Workshop & Lab Intensives (costs related to the workshop whether in person or online).
- Artist-in-Residence (costs related to the residency).
- Memberships (costs associated with joining a composer organization).
- Educational Material (costs related to the purchase of any educational material).
Please include the following:
- Artist Bio
- Samples of your work (4 compositions max).
- Letter explaining what you will use the award for including costs.
- Letter from mentor confirming their involvement if applying for mentorship.
All submissions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org