16th edition of the adFda (August 12th to 22nd 2021)
Call for submissions: Professional dance artists!
Interested in dancing outdoors this summer? The Atlantic dance festival is looking for professional dance artists to perform solo (or with artists from the same bubble) in downtown Moncton between August 12th and 22nd. Dance presentations of any style may include text, performance, improvisation and/or a Q&A with the audience.
If you are interested, please submit either one of these options;
- Solo of 5 to 8 minutes;
- Choreography of 5 to 8 minutes with dancers from the same bubble;
- Choreography of 10 to 20 minutes that respects physical distance and has already been presented publicly.
A fee for every performance will be paid to the artist and technical and security support will be provided. All measures recommended by the NB Department of Public Health will be respected.
Your application must include;
- Your name;
- Address, phone number and email address;
- A brief resume;
- A short video that clearly demonstrates your technical and artistic abilities OR for longer choreography proposals that have already been presented publicly, provide a video of the work (DVD, USB key or web link).
- Be available for performances between August 12th and 22nd, 2021
Please send your submission (video, CV) no later than May 31st to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address below:
Les Productions DansEncorps inc.
Centre Culturel Aberdeen
140 Botsford Street, suite 14
For more information, contact us at :
email@example.com or by phone (506) 855-0998