Semaine MNB Week is a multi-stage program that helps artists of all levels build sustainable careers in the music industry.
Depending on your experience, you may be expected to take part in a bootcamp, in September to prepare for the event. The bootcamp is required for emerging artists only.
Bootcamp – September 22-24 (for selected artists only)
- Moncton, New Brunswick. For selected artists who need to travel more than 50 km to attend, lodging and other travel expenses will be covered.
- Sept. 22-23: 9 am to 5 pm | Training sessions on stagecraft, industry event and showcase preparation and business development
- Sept. 24: Debrief (can be done remotely)
Pre event 1-on-1 meetings – October 11-18
Online for all showcasing artists. Exact time and dates to be determined
8 minutes pre set meetings with delegates
Event – October 20-22
- Moncton, New Brunswick. For selected artists who need to travel more than 50 km to attend, travel expenses (0,40$ per km) will be covered.
- You can also apply to the MID program to help cover lodging and meal costs.
Oct. 20-21: Soundchecks in the morning | Conference sessions and networking in the afternoon | Showcases in the evening. You only have to be present one of those days, but we encourage you to stay for the whole event, to take advantage of the opportunity.
- Oct. 22: Debrief (can be done remotely)
- The selected artists will be paid for their showcase performance, under the conditions that they have duly attended the required sessions and have abided by the terms of their contract during the event
Deadline to apply: April 19th, 2023
Full details here.