Perspective: an evening of dance, music, and discussion
The PERSPECTIVE series is unique in New Brunswick. Performances are open to the public, and audience members are treated to an intimate evening of dance works in progress. They hear directly from choreographers and musicians about the creation process, and are then given an opportunity to share their thoughts on each work.
Artists receive valuable and immediate audience feedback. These perspectives help to further develop the work for the artists.
Call for Applications Now Open!
Accepting applications from dance artists that have works currently in development.
Performance date: December 10, 2022 at the BMO Studio Theatre in Saint John, New Brunswick.
(Rehearsal date: December 9)
Performance duration: 10 minutes per piece
- Selected artists will be paid an honorarium (pay date in agreement with the artist)
- Performance date: Saturday, December 10, 2022.
- Rehearsal: December 9 & 10, 2022.
- Contracts will be sent out with letter of acceptance to successful applicants electronically.
- Accepting applications from both professional and emerging professional artists.
- Artists are responsible for their own travel and accommodations.
- Connection Dance Works respects and follows all New Brunswick public health guidelines for COVID-19.
- Complete the application through google forms
- Include photos, artist bio and (if available) a link to a video of the proposed work
- Submission Deadline is October 14, 2022.
PLEASE NOTE: If Google Forms is not an accessible format or if you require any information or application assistance please email us at email@example.com