- The artist must be recognized as a professional artist as is defined by the Canada Arts Council.
- The artist must have expertise in the field of printmaking they propose in their project.
- The residency must take place between August 15th 2022 and April 15th 2023.
- Chosen artists will received a 600$ artist fee per week of residency.
- Travel expenses reimbursed (full airfare within Canada or up to a maximum of $600 for other means of transportation, with proof of receipts).
- Accommodations provided during residency.
- 24h access to the studio.
- 175$ artist fee for presentation of work to the public (optional, approx. 20 mins).
Artists who wish to submit a project must submit a single PDF file (no WeTransfer) including:
- Artist bio and CV (max. 2 pages);
- Artist statement (max. one page);
- A detailed project proposal that includes the print medium(s) you intend to work with and your preferred dates for the residency (max. 2 pages);
- 8 to 10 support images or recent printmaking works;
- Image list that includes title, medium, size and year created for each image.
Incomplete applications will not be considered by the jury.
Please submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before May 1st 2022.
Follow this link to see the equipment available in our studio: equipment. For all questions about our residency program, please contact our director at email@example.com.