ArtsLink NB seeks an energetic and enthusiastic candidate with a desire to work in the arts and culture sector. Applicants should have strong communication skills and be able to work independently on projects.
To be eligible, youth must:
- Be between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the employment*;
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act for the duration of the employment**; and,
- Have a valid Social Insurance Number at the start of employment and be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations
Tentative start date: between June 5th and July 3rd, 2023
Location: Office based in Saint John, remote work optional
Terms: 35 hrs a week; 8 weeks, $16/hr
This position will be responsible for:
- Social media activity, including daily updates to the website, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, as well as developing content for member communications
- Producing and editing content as needed for print and other communications and marketing materials, including promotion materials.
- Assisting with the production of organizational documents, such as reports and proposals, and board and other stakeholder communications as required.
- Assist in developing and delivering networking events for artists and arts organizations.
- General administrative tasks as required.
ArtsLink NB is an equal-opportunity employer.
If interested, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, by May 19, 2023. We thank all of those interested in the position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.