The UNB Centre for Musical Arts, in association with ArtsLink NB and the Government of New Brunswick, is proud to offer our recently developed certificate in Contemporary Management in Arts & Culture (CMAC).
About the Certificate
The CMAC certificate is a one-of-a-kind program built specifically for developing the skills and knowledge of people that aspire to be arts leaders in the Maritimes and across the country. Our certificate is offered online and designed to fit the needs of working professionals wishing to effectively lead their organizations, projects, and ideas in today’s changing ecosystem.
In one year, gain the knowledge you need to run or assist a thriving arts or cultural organization with a practical online certificate catered to those working in, or aspiring to work in the arts and cultural sectors. Build confidence and competencies to lead in arts and culture with knowledge in governance, leadership, planning, effective operations, relationship and revenue management.
- All courses are fully virtual
- One course per semester during one calendar year
- Tuition partially subsidized for this year’s program
- Instruction and interviews with senior professionals
- Develop a capstone business plan as a take-away
- Graduates will receive an official certificate of proficiency
Thanks to generous support from the Government of New Brunswick, most expenses for this year’s program have been subsidized. We are glad to offer this certificate at a low cost to you, the student.
- Application Deadline: Aug. 5, 2022
- Applicants should apply early as enrolment is limited. Applications will be reviewed upon receipt and will be accepted until limit is reached.
- Ideal applicants have some university training and experience in the field of arts and culture, at an organizational level.
- This certificate is open to all Canadians applicants. Subsidy can be applied to Canadian residents only.
- There are 16 spots open for this session.
- Program starts Sept. 16, 2022