ArtsLink NB is currently accepting applications for the position of Associate Director. The deadline for submissions is January 15, 2024, with the position set to commence in early February 2024 (negotiable).
Who Is ArtsLink NB?
ArtsLink NB is a member-based arts service organization, founded in 2009 to advance the arts in New Brunswick by linking and unifying artists and arts organizations and promoting their value. We represent New Brunswick artists of all disciplines from across the province.
Join ArtsLink NB as our Associate Director and contribute to the organization’s impactful mission. This leadership role involves operational oversight, team management, policy development, and sectoral engagement. The Associate Director reports to the Executive Director and works collaboratively with the ArtsLink team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the ArtsLink administrative team to ensure adherence to compliance systems.
- Liaise with the ArtsLink programming team to ensure regular reporting.
- Compiling and disseminating sector research.
- Create and assist in developing organizational documents, including reports, proposals, and communications for the board and members.
Programs and Funding:
- Identify and apply for relevant programs and funding opportunities.
- Oversee the planning, implementation, and evaluation of strategic projects.
- Work collaboratively with Artslink’s programming team as required.
- Maintain strong relationships with members and government partners.
- Represent ArtsLink NB professionally in various settings.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications
Successful candidates will have:
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- |Experience with nonprofit best practices.
- Grant writing skills.
- 3-5 years of nonprofit management or related experience
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
Language Requirements: Business is generally conducted in English. Bilingualism is considered an asset.
Type of Work: Contract, full-time, Monday to Friday. Occasional work during off-hours and weekends. Some travel through New Brunswick will be required, so must have a valid driver’s license.
Compensation/Benefits: $50,000 to $54,000, contingent on experience. ArtsLink NB provides health insurance, vacation and personal time, and maintains an equal-opportunity employment policy, fostering a flexible and dynamic work environment.
Term: Renewable 2-year contract with a 4-month probationary period.
Place of Work: ArtsLink NB’s offices are located in Saint John, NB. Candidates are welcome to propose working remotely, although periodic in-person meetings will be required.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2024.
How to Apply:
Send cover letter and resume to Julie@artslinknb.com by January 15, 2024