Music Nova Scotia is seeking an experienced and qualified professional as its Interim Executive Director. This will be a 1-year contract position covering maternity leave.
Skills, Requirements, and Experience:
- Proven leadership skills and at least 3-5 years of experience in a management role.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the music industry (local, regional, national, international) and experience working in the music industry.
- Experience with fundraising and sponsorship procurement.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Experience as an Executive Director of a non-profit association would be an asset.
How To Apply:
If you have interest in this opportunity, please forward a cover letter explaining why you are qualified and how you could contribute to the growth and development of Music Nova Scotia, along with a resume/CV. Applications can be emailed to Board President Meghan Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: Application, Interim Executive Director.