Sunbury Shores Board of Directors Invites Expressions of Interest for New Members “Integrating arts and nature to enrich, challenge and inspire.” Sunbury Shores Arts and Nature Centre Inc. is accepting expressions of interest for membership on our Board of Directors. Our volunteer Board steers the Centre, ensuring adequate resources to advance the SSANC mission through sound governance and financial management policies. More than ever, our organization and constituents realize the importance of art and nature for our collective well-being. We are seeking like-minded individuals to help lead our organization through these uncharted waters. Are you interested in:
- Being a member of a collegial body committed to the advancement of “arts in nature, and nature in art”?
- Providing technical and professional input, advice and guidance to the Board, such as financial, legal, donor relations, forward-thinking strategy development, governance, asset management?
- Raising the profile of SSANC and building relationships with stakeholders, including major donors?
Do you have:
- A passion for our mission and an understanding of our community? – Previous Board governance experience?
- Successful core fund-raising experience? – Financial and/or risk management experience or expertise?
- An open mind and ability to work responsibly and cooperatively on a team with many differing viewpoints?
- Availability to meet at regular intervals throughout the year?
- Willingness to participate in Committee activities and attend sub-Committee meetings?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send a letter expressing your interest and detailing why you would be a good candidate for our Board, to Angela McLean, Director of Operations, by October 31: email@example.com, 139 Water St., St. Andrews, NB E5B 1A7